Wednesday, April 6, 2011

An interview

I had an interview on Giovanni Gelati's blogtalk radio show, The G-Zone. Giovanni is also Trestle Press, the publishing company bringing out several of my works. So yes, he had a vested interest in what I had to say.

But it was a good interview. Talking about books, about writing, about the processes of writing, is always an enjoyable experience for me. As I hope it is for you too. If you are a reader or a writer, listening to some other writer and their experiences should be interesting. Lots of times you pick up something that helps in either your experience as a reader or as a writer. Little things that make the experience more pleasing.

I hope you find something of interest in what I had to say. Find the interview here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/gelatisscoop/2011/04/06/br-stateham-rw-doyen-stop-by-the-g-zone-to-talk-about

(you'll have to cut-and-paste. For some reason linking to sites has been a toughie to accomplish, lately)

No comments:

Post a Comment